How to Apply for a Booking Form
APPLICATIONS FOR BOOKINGS IN 2022 ARE NOW OPEN
Before applying, please read our Terms and Conditions and if you have any queries, please contact Lucy Abney - Hastings, Sales Director.
Tel: 07926 467957 or email her at email@example.com.
The Booking Form can be requested from Lucy Abney-Hastings when you send these details to her either by email or post to Alcester and Forest of Arden Food Festival Ltd, PO Box 2505, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 5AA.
Please contact Lucy for a booking form answering the following questions -
- Which Events are you applying for?
- What is your trading name, contact details and website or Facebook page?
- A full description of what you will be selling.
- Do you require an electricity supply?
- Are you selling hot or cold food?
- What do you wish to book? I.e.
- 3m x 3m or 4.5m x 3m or 6m x 3m space only and you provide your own stand/gazebo/truck.
- Market Stall + canopy, sides and counter
- Gazebo with sides but you provide your own counter, etc.
The Sales Director can advise on bookings and reserves the right to turn down a booking if your products do not meet the aims of the Food Festival or if there are too many similar types of produce or product.
Queries about payment can be made to Helen Hill, Finance Director:email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Notes on How to Complete the Booking Form
SECTION 1: WHICH EVENT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?
Tick which Food Festival you are applying for or tick for both.
SECTION 2: CONTACT DETAILS?
Provide information as indicated.
SECTION 3: WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO SELL?
Provide an accurate description of the produce/products you will be selling. All items MUST be food or drink related.
SECTION 4: DO YOU WANT A MARKET STALL, SPACE ONLY OR GAZEBO?
Is divided between cold and hot products. Choose the space/stall or gazebo; how many of each you need and the full cost of what you have chosen.
SECTION 5 AND 5B: COMPLETE ONLY IF YOU NEED ELECTRICITY AND/OR WILL BE SELLING ALCOHOL.
There are a limited number of places with an electricity supply. NB list all electrical appliances and wattage please.
Anyone selling alcohol must apply to Stratford upon Avon District Council for a TENS licence.
SECTION 6: PAYMENT METHOD
- Use the table to show the total cost for each or both events.
- Full payment must be received no later than six weeks prior to an event. An invoice and receipt will be sent when your booking is confirmed. Failure to pay may result in being turned away on the day.
CHOOSE YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Payment by cheque: Please send your cheque to PO Box 2505, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 5AA.
- Payment by BACS: Details will be on your invoice. You are asked to email email@example.com to advise that you will be paying by BACS giving the reference name of your company,
- Payment online has been discontinued as of 2017.
Your booking will not be accepted if you fail to send current and appropriate PLI insurance details and risk assessment
Please remember we cannot process applications that are incorrectly filled in or if the booking procedure is not followed. Contact Lucy Abney-Hastings, Sales Director if you have any queries.
Tel: 07926467957 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.