Alcester Food Festivals
Peter Pritchard, (pictured left) founding chairman of the Food Festival, picks the winners of the Prize Draw held during the Autumn Food Festival on Saturday 15th October 2016.
The lucky Winners are:
1. Josephine Wall – 1 night B&B at Billesley Manor.
2. Paula Green - £100 voucher from Camilla Jones Jewellers.
3. Anthony Smalley – Meal for 2 at the Hollybush.
4. Karen Richman – Voucher from the Attic.
5. Jenny White – Voucher from Orange Mabel.
7. Jackie Boggeln of Evesham; tel. 01386 765285 – Voucher Dawn’s Little Shop.
8. Gillian Haynes – Voucher from Transformers. "
Note to stallholders: The booking form for 2017 will be available to download from 1st December 2016 or on request from email@example.com.
For a great day out, especially if you love good food and drink, the Alcester and Forest of Arden Food Festivals cannot be beaten! Both events offer seasonal produce, artisan cheeses and breads, beers, wines, fresh produce and a wide variety of mainly local food and drink.
If you are a visitor, please look at the ‘Information’ page above for details. The Organisers aim to provide a thoroughly enjoyable day out for everyone with a wide range of quality, mainly local, food and drink.
The PARK and RIDE is a FREE service and there is NO ENTRANCE CHARGE to the Food Festivals.
THANKS FROM THE ORGANISERS
The success of the Food Festivals in 2016 was due to the voluntary assistance and support given by individuals, organisations and businesses in Alcester. Thanks go to everyone involved. Both events attracted a record number of visitors and over a hundred exhibitors offering a fantastic variety of amazing food and drink.