Your shopping cart is empty!
Who is Exhibiting
- Who Exhibited at Spring Festival 2016
- Who Exhibited at Autumn Festival 2016
- Who's Exhibiting at Spring Festival 2017
- Who's Exhibiting at Autumn Festival 2017
Park & Ride / Free Parking
BLUE BADGE PARKING is situated in Henley Street – accessed from School Road and Kinwarton Road. Some spaces are also available in Waitrose supermarket car park.
PARK AND RIDE: Thanks to our friends, Dudley’s Coaches, Seco Tools Ltd and Vogue Interiors, a FREE Park and Ride Service will be available for both Food Festivals from Adams Way, Alcester, B49 6PU. Please follow the signs and marshals will help you park.
FREE long term parking is available at all town centre car parks which can be found at
• Bulls Head Yard; accessed via School Road and Moorfields Road; B49 5BX.
• Behind the Swan Inn, Bleachfield Street; B49 5DP
• Minerva Mill, Station Road; B49 5ET
• St Benedicts RC High School, Kinwarton Road; B49 6PX
NB: Waitrose offers short term parking to its customers only
HOW TO FIND US
From M5 – Exit at J9 and take the A46 towards Evesham and Alcester.
From M42 – Exit at J3 and take the A435 towards Evesham and Alcester.
From Worcester – take the A422 towards Stratford upon Avon and Alcester.
From Stratford upon Avon – follow A46 from Stratford towards Evesham
• No 26 Stratford upon Avon: Haselor, Great Alne, Alcester, Coughton, Studley, Crabbs Cross, Redditch; Mondays to Saturdays.
• No 29 Stratford, Haselor, Wilmcote, Great Alne, Alcester, Wixford, Bidford, Salford Priors, Iron Cross, Harvington, Evesham; Mondays to Saturdays.
• No 247 Redditch, Studley, Coughton, Alcester, Wixford, Bidford, Cleeve Prior, Evesham; 7 days per week.
• No 351 Alcester, Wixford, Broom, Dunnington, Worcester; Saturdays.
Alcester does not have a train station. The nearest stations are –
• Wooten Wawen (6 miles) – take a taxi.
• Wilmecote (7 miles) – take a taxi or.25/26 bus.
• Stratford upon Avon (8 miles) – take a taxi or 25/26/29 bus.
• Redditch (9 miles) – take a taxi or 246/247 bus