Guidelines to Completing the Booking Form
The Booking Form can be used to request to book one or both Food Festival for the year. An incomplete form will result in a delay in confirmation of your booking. The Sales Director reserves the right to turn down a booking if your products do not meet the aims of the Food Festival or if there are too many of the same type of produce or product. You are advised to read the Terms and Conditions before applying.
The Booking Form can be downloaded and returned either by post to Alcester and Forest of Arden Food Festival Ltd, PO Box 2505, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 5AA or by email, where the Sales Director will confirm your booking.
SECTION 1: WHICH EVENT ARE YOU BOOKING?
Tick which Food Festival you are applying for or tick for both.
SECTION 2: CONTACT DETAILS?
Provide information as indicated.
SECTION 3: WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO SELL?
Provide an accurate description of the produce/products you will be selling. All items MUST be food or drink related.
SECTION 4: DO YOU WANT A STALL, SPACE ONLY OR MARQUEE?
Is divided between cold and hot products. Choose the space/stall or marquee; how many of each you need and the full cost of what you have chosen.
SECTION 5 AND 5B: COMPLETE ONLY IF YOU NEED ELECTRICITY AND/OR WILL BE SELLING ALCOHOL.
There are a limited number of places with an electricity supply. NB list all electrical appliances and wattage please.
SECTION 6: PAYMENT METHOD
- Use the table to show the total cost for each or both events.
- Full payment must be received no later than four weeks prior to an event. An invoice and receipt will be sent when your booking is confirmed. Failure to pay may result in being turned away on the day.
CHOOSE YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Payment by cheque: Please send your cheque to PO Box 2505, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 5AA.
- Payment by BACS: Email Alison Brown at email@example.com to advise that you will be paying by BACS giving the reference name of your company,
- Payment online has been discontinued as of 2017.
Your booking will not be accepted if you fail to send current and appropriate PLI insurance details.
Please remember we cannot process applications that are incorrectly filled in or if the booking procedure is not followed. Contact Alison Brown, Sales Director if you have any queries.
Tel: 07707 469649 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.